- Registration may be done online or at the front desk. Your spot in class is only reserved after payment is received.
- A $10 (non-refundable) registration fee is due upon enrollment for all students. Registration fees will be waived for the summer session for all students that were enrolled in the previous fall/spring session.
- A recital fee of $100 for the first child, $85 for the second, and $75 for the third is due at registration. Recital fees are non-refundable unless you give written drop notice by November 1, 2016.
- Tuition is due on the first day of each month and a $10 late fee will be applied to all accounts if full payment is not made by the fifth of each month. See rates sheet for class rates and discounts.
- All returned checks will have a $20 fee added to their account.
- A $50 costume deposit for each class will be due December 1, 2016 for all dancers participating in recital. Remaining balances for costumes are due February 1, 2017 and all accounts will be assessed a $10 late fee if full payment is not made by the due date. Remaining costume balances are generally $40 to $60 per costume but some costumes may be more or less.
- iD Staff may issue studio credit for unused, non-customized or defective products or merchandise within 14 days of purchase.
- No refunds will be given for recital fees, registration fees, tuition, punch cards, or costumes.
- All refunds will be issued as studio credit.
Drop Class Policy
- In order to drop a class, a drop class form must be turned in by email, fax or in person prior to the first of the month. If the form is received after the first of the month, you will still be responsible for tuition of the dropped class.
Makeup Classes, Cancellations and Attendance
- Makeup classes are available from time to time at the sole discretion of iD Staff. For example, if a class is canceled due to weather, iD Staff will determine if a makeup class is necessary.
- Cancellation of classes due to weather is determined by iD Staff. You will be notified via email of any cancellation of classes. You may also check our website or Facebook page for weather cancellation updates.
- Students that miss more than 4 classes after March 1, 2017 may be removed from recital choreography.
- The front desk staff is not responsible for watching your children or keeping them quiet so as not to disturb classes in progress. We do have coloring books and few toys for children to play with, but please bring a quiet activity for your children if this will not hold their attention.
- Please no entering the dance rooms while class is in session. The teachers do their best to start and end classes on time. If you have a concern, please address it with Katie at the front desk.
- NO OUTSIDE SHOES in the dance rooms. It is important that your dancer have shoes that are only worn for dance or inside in order to protect the dance floor surfaces. If dancers wear outside shoes they will be asked to dance in their socks or bare feet.
Mommy and Me
Most dancers wear a leotard and ballet shoes, but it’s not required. We suggest mom (or dad) wear comfy clothes. If purchasing ballet shoes, we recommend Capezio Daisy Ballet Shoes in pink.
Itty Bitty and Bitty Ballerinas
Ballet Shoes, Tights and Leotard. Capezio Daisy Ballet Shoes (Pink), Capezio Ballet Pink Footed or Transition tights, any color leotard. *If your dancer would like to wear a skirt, we suggest they are attached to the leotard to prevent it from being a distraction in class.
Tiny Tutus and Taps
Ballet Shoes, Tap Shoes, Tights and Leotard. Capezio Daisy Ballet Shoes (Pink), So Danca TA35 Tap Shoes (Black), Capezio Ballet Pink Footed or Transition tights, any color leotard. *If your dancer would like to wear a skirt, we suggest they are attached to the leotard to prevent it from being a distraction in class.
Tiny Tumblers/ K-2nd Tumbling
Bare feet, tight fitting clothing. For recital, there is a possibility that tumbling classes would be required to purchase tights and jazz shoes.
Kinder Combo/ 1st-2nd Grade Combo
Ballet Shoes, Tap Shoes, Jazz Shoes, Tights and Leotard or dance clothing. Capezio Daisy Ballet Shoes (Pink), So Danca TA35 Tap Shoes (Black), Bloch Split Sole Jazz Shoes S0495 (Tan).
3rd-5th Grade Combo
Ballet Shoes, Tap Shoes, Jazz Shoes, Tights and Leotard or dance clothing. Sansha Pro #1 C Ballet Shoes (Pink), So Danca TA04/TA05 Tap Shoes (Black), Bloch Split Sole Jazz Shoes S0495 (Tan).
3rd-5th Grade Hip-Hop
Clean tennis shoes, Dance clothing such as tank top, sports bra, leotard, jazz pants, booty shorts, etc. No street shoes or jeans. *Specific shoes may be required for recital.
Middle School/ High School
Lyrical: Bloch Split Sole Jazz Shoe S0495 in Tan, Dance Clothing such as tank top, sports bra, booty shorts, jazz pants, etc.
Jazz: Bloch Split Sole Jazz Shoe S0495 in Tan, Dance Clothing such as tank top, sports bra, booty shorts, jazz pants, etc.
Tap: Capezio Cadence Tap Shoe CG19 (Black), Dance Clothing such as tank top, sports bra, booty shorts, jazz pants, etc.
For technique classes such as Ballet 1, 2, 3 and 4, you may purchase any type of canvas ballet shoe that you feel most comfortable in. Tights and leotards are required, no booty shorts allowed. Hair must be in a bun.
You may purchase any type of shoe appropriate for lyrical/contemporary/jazz that you feel most comfortable in. Popular choices are Bloch Split Sole Jazz Shoe S0495, Bloch Pulse Jazz Shoe, barefoot, etc.
Capezio Cadence CG19 Tap shoes, Dance clothing such as tank top, sports bra, booty shorts, jazz pants, etc.
Clean tennis shoes must be worn for hip hop classes, along with appropriate dance clothing. Jeans or school clothes would not be appropriate for hip hop classes.
Bare feet, with tight fitting clothing such as leotard, form fitting tank/shirt, booty shorts, etc. For recital, there is a possibility that tumbling classes would be required to purchase tights and jazz shoes.